Throughout Aberdeen city you will lead and participate in the provision of a high standard of person centred care and support for service users in a range of accommodation settings, including their own homes. You will contribute to the organisation and development of the team and service to promote good outcomes for service users and their carers.
The post holder will be expected to:
• Assess, plan, and review service user requirements to identify person centred outcomes,ensuring physical, social and emotional needs are included.
• Assist in the development of services for the specific needs of service users
• Promote, maintain and maximise independent living skills of service users
• Work in partnership with family, carers, the Health and Social Care integrated team and any other agencies
• Provide supervision, mentoring or guidance for staff
• Ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to, including carrying out risk assessments, so that a safe and secure environment is provided
• Report statistical information regarding service delivery
• Carry out duties in accordance with relevant legislation, policies and procedures and national care standards and professional codes of practice
• Have a proactive approach to continuous professional development and participate in individual, team and service development.
The post holder is expected to display the following behaviours:
• Quality - Ensure that the services offered are the best they can be.
• Integrity - Respect the dignity and diversity of all of our customers and staff and always uphold people’s rights.
• Service - Communicate with and listen to our customers in order to deliver the highest standard of service.
• Pride - Demonstrate pride when working for Bon Accord Care
• Value - Ensure services delivered give value for money and work efficiently.
• Innovation - Be open to new ideas and at the forefront of innovation in delivering care and enablement services.
The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
• Qualification required by SSSC SVQ 3 (no registration requirement for OTA staff)
• Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme Record (PVG) or willing to become a scheme member
• To have registered or undertaken registration with the SSSC where applicable
• PDA in supervision or willingness to work towards.
To apply, please complete this form and return to the address shown.