Tasty, nutritious meals can be delivered straight to your door through our Bon Accord Care community meal service. Eating well is an essential part of everyday living, but the reality of preparing a nutritional, satisfying meal can be a bit of a challenge at times. Our home meals delivery service has been created to ensure enjoying a delicious hot meal every day is as easy as possible, helping you maintain your independence.
We offer a varied selection of nutritious soups, main meals and desserts to suit all tastes and dietary requirements. This includes vegetarian, vegan or for specific health conditions, such as gluten free, reduced sugar and soft food. Our menu selector contains descriptions of approximately 60 choices on the menu, and you’ll be able to personalise your choices to meet your own requirements and preferences.
1. From our menu selector simply choose your meals and complete an order form. Each meal will consist of a soup and a main course OR a main course and a dessert.
2. Your chosen meals will be delivered FREE to your door every 2 weeks by Wiltshire Farm Foods. The driver will even place the meals directly into your freezer.
3. Payment can be made by card over the phone or to your driver either by cash or cheque. The driver will wear an identity badge when making the delivery. Please hand your next order to the driver before they leave.
4. All our meals are easy to prepare. You will find instructions on each label. Simply place your meal in the microwave or oven. Most meals take 8-12 minutes in the microwave or 35 minutes in the oven.
5. All meals should be cooked directly from frozen and not allowed to thaw first. Once you have heated your meal they are not suitable to be re-frozen or re-heated.
To sign yourself or a relative up for the service, simply fill in the form below and someone will call you to finalise all details. This form can take up to 30 mins or more to complete and can't be saved for starting from the same point at a later date.
What happens if I’m not at home for my delivery?
The driver is not allowed to leave the meals if you are not at home; so if you are going to be out; please phone the office preferably 3 days in advance so that we can arrange another delivery day.
Do I need to pay extra for delivery?
Not at all, it’s all included in the price of your meal.
Can I tailor the menu if I don’t like a particular food?
Yes, we’ll ensure every meal is made to your own dietary needs and preferences.