Throughout Aberdeen city you will provide a high standard of person centred care and support for service users in a range of accommodation settings, including their own homes. You will work as part of a team to support carers and to enable service users to maintain and develop their potential and contribute to their social, physical and mental wellbeing.
The post holder will be expected to:
• Support individuals and their carers to achieve outcomes outlined in personal support plans, through their intervention, ensuring personal, physical, social and emotional care needs identified in the care plan are being met
• Maintain and maximise independent living skills of service users
• Carry out any domestic duties as required to maintain a safe and clean environment
• Carry out duties in accordance with relevant legislation, policies and procedures and national care standards and SSSC codes of practice
• Have a proactive approach to continuous professional development and participate in individual, team and service development.
The post holder is expected to display the following behaviours:
• Quality - Ensure that the services offered are the best they can be.
• Integrity - Respect the dignity and diversity of all of our customers and staff and always uphold people’s rights.
• Service - Communicate with and listen to our customers in order to deliver the highest standard of service.
• Pride - Demonstrate pride when working for Bon Accord Care
• Value - Ensure services delivered give value for money and work efficiently.
• Innovation - Be open to new ideas and at the forefront of innovation in delivering care and enablement services.
The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
• Qualification required by SSSC
• Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme Record (PVG) or willing to become a scheme member
• To have registered or undertaken registration with the SSSC where applicable.
To apply, please complete this form and return to the address shown.