To carry out a range of administrative and clerical functions to support the service, who provide services which promote and protect the welfare of customers, and deliver services that meet their needs.
The following list gives examples of the type of duties you may undertake. All of these should be done in a manner which supports the team to encourage customers towards the maximum degree of independence and activity appropriate to their abilities:
• Assist in provision, preparation and collation of information maintaining all records, files and systems, including use of CM2000.
• Use keyboard skills to ensure that all paperwork pertaining to the setting up of new customers e.g. support plans, contracts, are typed up in time for service commencement and are accurate.
• Analyse information and schedule activities in order to contribute to the smooth operation of the team they support, for example through management of team diaries to ensure that all weekly and monthly tasks are scheduled, including scheduling of visits to new and existing customers.
• To work to tight timescales.
• Handle petty cash, use financial systems such as Pecos and InfoSmart, and process invoices for clients.
• Progress a set workload under the supervision of their line manager in order to ensure the smooth running of the service.
The post holder needs to be able to demonstrate an understanding or experience of:
• Office procedures including administration and using computer packages including Microsoft office(Word, Excel, Access and Outlook) and scheduling software
• Effective resource monitoring – financial and supplies – to contribute to meeting of budgetary targets and expectations.
• Health and safety awareness
• Excellent communication skills, electronic, verbal and written.
• Ability to use email and social media
The post holder is expected to display the following behaviours:
• Quality - Ensure that the services offered are the best they can be.
• Integrity - Respect the dignity and diversity of all of our customers and staff and always uphold people’s rights.
• Service - Communicate with and listen to our customers in order to deliver the highest standard of service.
• Pride - Demonstrate pride when working for Bon Accord Care
• Value - Ensure services delivered give value for money and work efficiently.
• Innovation - Be open to new ideas and at the forefront of innovation in delivering care and enablement services.
To apply, please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line.
Alternatively email email@example.com and request an application form.